Below are small group events that are now being held in-person at our shop.
If you are looking for services (1-on-1 private bookings), please click here.
Upcoming & Past Events
- RSVP ClosedApr 11, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMJacobson Park Shelter #5, Jacobson Park, 4001 Athens Boonesboro Rd, Lexington, KY 40509, USAJoin us for an intentional evening of cacao ritual magic, sound medicine, embodiment movement, and journaling hosted by Autumn Geddes! This event will be outdoors and limited to ten people.
- RSVP ClosedMar 27, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTCreatures of Whim, 126 N Broadway, Lexington, KY 40507, USAHan Fan is your instructor who's here to teach you how to harness the power of the highly sought-after moldavite crystal (which is actually a meteorite from space!) This stone is one of pure manifestation energy and life transformation. This class is available in-person and over Zoom.
- RSVP ClosedMar 21, 6:00 PMCreatures of Whim, 126 North Broadway, Lexington, KY, USAIt's been more than a year since we met in person for a sound healing, and we are so excited to offer this event for Ostara – the Spring Equinox! Ostara is an excellent time to literally and figuratively plant seeds for the future so let's set our intentions for this next year. Limit is 7 people.
- Sold OutSep 28, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTCreatures of Whim, 126 N Broadway, Lexington, KY 40507, USAThis is a private class. please only sign up if you've been sent the link directly by a Creatures of Whim team member. Please bring a small sentimental item for the class - it can be a crystal, trinket, or charm!
- Sold OutSep 20, 2020, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDTCreatures of Whim, 126 N Broadway, Lexington, KY 40507, USAThis is a beginner level class for protective, defensive magic. When working with energies beyond ourselves, we must learn how to properly protect ourselves and how to explore as safely as possible. In this 2 hour class we will be sharing some tips and tricks on how to protect, cleanse, and shield.
Workshop Hosting FAQ
Are you looking to host a workshop or event? Please read the following....
What kind of workshops/events do you host?
Creatures of Whim hosts a wide variety of workshops and events focused on building skills, sharing knowledge, encouraging important discussions and fostering community, or strengthening one's sense of personal wellness and spirituality. Our goal is to create a safe community-centered space for all individuals.
Please fill out this form to host an event in our space!
How much do events cost?
That is completely up to our hosts. Generally, the workshops range from $15 to $100 depending on the workshop itself - and much, much more.
How many people can Creatures of Whim host?
We can host up to 12 people in a open space class where people will need to lie down (i.e. yoga class or sound bath) and up to 15 people seated on the floor (in a circle with cushions).
How will Creatures of Whim promote your workshop?
We will promote with both a monthly newsletter to our subscribers and through our IG account and FB page. We recommend you promote your event through your own channels as well!
How can people buy tickets?
We are able to sell tickets through our website and you have this option for ticketing OR you can choose to manage ticketing through Eventbrite or a similar ticketing site. Please let us know which option you prefer.
How much will I make if I host a workshop/event?
We offer a 25/75 split in favor of the facilitator for profit workshops and an hourly fee of $45/h for not-for-profit organizations.
Workshop Deposit / Cancellation Policy
Please note that we require a $25 deposit fee upon booking of our space. Should you wish to cancel your event we require at least 1 week notice; we will refund half of your original deposit.